About Property Solutions, LLC
We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situations… like Foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, or anything else. At Property Solutions, LLC, we focus on providing you with a solution to your situation so you can continue to do the things you love.
Property Solutions, LLC is a real estate solutions company based out of Statesville. We’re a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
How We Work With Homeowners
If you have any questions about how we work, what the process of selling a house or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
Call Property Solutions, LLC Today! (704) 625-0260
Lakeshore Property Solutions LLC (Property Solutions, LLC) was incorporated in Michigan in November 2004, and in North Carolina in 2011. As we watched the Michigan real estate market steadily worsen and become one of, if not the worst real estate markets in the entire country due to the loss of over 300,000 manufacturing jobs since 2000, it was clear that it was time for a change.
We selected the Greater Charlotte, NC area due to its diverse and stable economic base, and because the real estate market never became overheated and overvalued during the “boom” of 2001-2005.
Lou Gimbutis, founder of Property Solutions, has a real passion for creative real estate, and helping homeowners to solve their problems by creating win-win solutions. Lou has invested upwards of $50,000.00 in his real estate investing education, and continues to enjoy learning, growing, and putting together various types of deals that benefit everyone involved.
Some of Lou’s training and education includes: (click highlighted links for more information).
- Certification in Stephen Covey’s “7 Habit’s of Highly Effective People Signature Program“.
- Scott Scheel’s “Commercial Property Academy”.
- National Professional Housing Provider(PHP) Certific
- Bill & Dwan Twyford’s”Foreclosure Fortune Hunt” and “Short Sale Secrets” Workshop.
- Central Florida REIA’s “Junkers to Jewels” workshop.
- Larry Goins’ “Ultimate Buying Machine”.
- Literally hundreds of books and audio programs on real estate investing.
- Michigan Real Estate License Training.
- Ron Legrand’s “Seller Financing Bootcamp“
All-Day Intensive Worskhops from:
Lou has also:
- Served as a past vice-president of a Business Network International (BNI)chapter
- Former President and Founder of Lakeshore Networking Partners in Michigan
- Current member of the National Association of Real Estate Investors
Currently serves as Director of Education for the Metrolina Real Estate Investor’s Association, a 450-plus member, Charlotte-based non-profit organization dedicated to promoting education and sound business ethics in real estate investing.
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (704) 625-0260 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.